Her memoir, The Chameleon in the Closet, is a humorous yet touching tribute to all parents who support their children's life-changing choices.
She contributed a chapter in the international bestseller The Expert Success Solution giving practical suggestions for parenting adult children.
Her audio course, 5 Secrets to an Enviable Relationship with your Adult Children, will benefit anyone who deals with interpersonal relations.
Some practical tips to learn about interpersonal relationships are:
1. You need to pick your battles
2. Not everyone does things the way you want
3. Don't get stuck in the middle - you won't win
4. Don't get stuck in a rut - try a new approach
5. Try something new
6. Family and friends are part of who you are. Life is too short to lose the connection
How far should a mother go for the love of her children? Do whatever it takes to make sure your children love and include you no matter what - because NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO DIE ALONE!
Connect with BJ here:
Facebook: BJ Rosenfeld
Linkedin: BJ Rosenfeld