Dr. Reggie R. Padin is an author, speaker, and executive coach. His academic credentials include a Master of Divinity and an MBA in Organizational Management and a Doctorate in Education.
BUT.....he is so much more. Dr. Padin's mission is all about helping people overcome their "Dumpster Moments" and to go beyond their limitations. These can be self-imposed limitations which include fears, doubts, confusion, economic problems, emotional turmoil, and toxic relationships. These dumpster moments can paralyze you.
If you or anyone you know, need inspiration to believe in themselves and to recognize their God-given potential.....you MUST listen to Dr. Padin's stimulating, challenging and informative interview.
Click on the arrow to listen to Dr. Padin reveal the single most important question each of us must ask ourselves.
In his first book, Get Out Of The Dumpster! A True Story on Overcoming Limitations, Dr. Padin shares his incredible story of how he, as a high-school dropout and dumpster diver became a successful education, author, entrepreneur, executive coach and spiritual leader. You can purchase it by CLICKING HERE
What you will find inside:
- What Dumpster Moments are?
- What are the different types of Dumpster Moments?
- The single most important question you must ask yourself
- Everyone experiences Dumpster Moments…everyone!
- What leads to having Dumpster Moments?
- How to get out of your Dumpster?
- The steps to take in order to reprogram your mind
- What fear and doubt really do to you
- The five steps to take positive action
- What the key to self-esteem and self-confidence is?
- The path to excellence
- How to execute your plan every single time
Connect with Dr. Padin here: